I'm trying to take notes on the books that I read. I find it's a way to better digest what I'm reading. I think that reading changes you in a fundamental way. I'm trying to regularily read texts from others that have walked with Christ longer than I have. I think the idea of mentorship works exceptionally well across the written word.
- According to Plan - Graeme Goldsworthy
- Confessions - St Augustine
- The Cost of Discipleship - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- Heart of Worship Files - Matt Redman, editor
- Introduction to Biblical Interpretation - Klein, Blomberg, and Hubbard Jr.
- The Purpose Driven Life - Rick Warren
- The Ragamuffin Gospel - Brennan Manning
- Wild at Heart - John Eldredge
Back to About